After taking my starter apart and seeing the mess inside, and then viewing the new Brush Spring Kit I needed to replace, I really wondered if I would be qualified to really do it. I figured that since the price was within reason it would be worth while to attempt it. Everything was an exact fit and for someone who had never done this before I found it quite easy and the biggest surprise came when I held my breath, applied voltage to the starter, and the darn thing worked great. Total assembly time was about 15 minutes. Need second person when putting starter back together for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. remember: "NOTHING VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED"!!!
(1 of 1 people found this review helpful)